Wednesday, December 07, 2005

SOTA Street Fighter ToyLine Update# 8

Source: Action-Figure SOTA Forum.

Jerry Macaluso, President/Founder Of SOTA Toys wrote:

Lets all go to the snack bar....

Answers-
- Demitri pics... I will see if I can get to it this week.. Hes unpainted but finished other than that.


- I willl ask Xtreme if they want to alter the color of Ryus hand pads for the 2 pack.. its up to them.

- No Hinata figure...we dont have Rival School rights and theyre not going to give it to us just to make one figure. Plus as someone said..It does seem to me its more than just a paint change

- I will not decide a round of SF on my own.. dont think I dont want to. Id love to but it seems awful selfish. This is the collectors toy line and you should decide.

- Of course there will be a round 6

- I'll show Round 4 mid/late Dec and Round 5 at ToyFair

- The 'other' street fighter series died..retailers dont want it.. between our line, HD, minimates, imports, etc theres too much stuff out there. basically it was going to be 'Street Fighter Unleashed'

Well, if you wouldn't mind altering the colour of Ryu's gloves...How about giving Sagat's trunks the SF2 colours? That'd be a nice little bonus. :)
- already been done


- Thanks to everyone for the get-well wishes.. Im feeling much better and its nice to be back at work

No comments: