Monday, December 19, 2005

SOTA Street Fighter ToyLine Update# 10

Source: Action-Figure SOTA Forum.

Jerry Macaluso, President/Founder Of SOTA Toys wrote:

- Happy Holidays everyone...

- Round 5 pics will be posted for Toy Fair I believe

- There will probably be a vote for Darkstalkers 2

- SF3 Clear figures.. 100 total figures ..given away to friends and business associates. Im surprised I havent seen any on EBay yet... give it time, they always show up. I dont have any pics...

- I dont know anything about the stories of SF1 and 2 variants being destroyed..I dont think we have any anymore but I dont remember them begin destroyed.

- Evil Ryu/Bison 2 pack sold the most units though not by much

- The regular Ryu/Sagat 2 pack is still being made

- Voting for SF 6 hasnt happened just because I havent had the time to figure it out. Theres no huge rush they arent scheduled until Oct 06

- Forbidden planet should stock everything we make.

No comments: