Tuesday, September 27, 2005

SOTA Street Fighter ToyLine Update# 3

Source: Action-Figure SOTA Forum.

Jerry Macaluso, President/founder Of SOTA Toys wrote:

- Guys legs will move as much as we can get them to without changing the established style

- Im not going to comment on what accessories,etc round 4, etc comes with yet.

- Im still considering resculpts as long as I can do something new and fun with them

- ive been told SF 3 variants will ship third week october

- the round 4 variant sprites are accurate. BUT they are open to interpretation. Capcom is the final say on what the color woould look like in real life.. remember they werent working with the unlimited color palletes we have now

- I might lock ORO in.. might not

- Im not going to answer any mroe q's on NPC or characters that havent been voted on yet..its all speculation.
- Someday SF might go online only...so far sales are great so I dont think about it much

- birdies chain isnt painted..


- I doubt we'll vary skin tones on variants..its too confusing for the factory and too likely there will be mistakes

- Third Strike and Alpha Akuma has different belts and sandals

- if I didnt answer your question its not personal.. I either dont have an answer or its something that I answer every single time. There is nothing wrong with Street fighter that every other toy company deals with on their lines. We're at round 5 right now... and I remember everyone doubting we could even make it past round 3...
Action-Figure SOTA Forum.

No comments: